Did you know, private/house gas lines after the gas meter on your property or place of business in Arizona are your responsibility to inspect, maintain and repair, not the gas companies? Most homeowners and business owners will be aware of whether or not there is a natural gas supply and meter to their home, but many do not know the number of and where the actual gas lines are located on their property, or if they are underground or above ground.Read More
- 4 Signs You Might Need A Gas Line Repair or Repipe
- Do You Know If You Have Natural Gas Lines On Your Property?
- 5 Ways Buildings Owners Save Money From A New Gas System With Individual Gas Meters
- 3 Reasons It’s Important To Schedule An Annual Inspection Of Your Master Gas Meter
- What The AZCC Master Gas Meter Policy Means For You