Top 5 Fire Features to Brighten Up Your Yard
Natural gas fire features are a great way to brighten up your backyard with light and decor. Here are the top 5 natural gas fire features to consider when designing your back yard:
5. Fire pit: The center of attention that blends the ruggedness of camping with the elegance of comfort. Since man first learned to make fire, it’s served as a symbol of warmth and comfort that people feel indescribably drawn to. Something about those contained flames causes people to gather together, making an outdoor gas fire pit a great option for entertaining or just relaxing with your family. With such a wide variety of sizes and styles, there are affordable options to fit your space and design taste.
4. Torches: The simple and practical torch offers a lot of ambiance in a small amount of space. They are tall enough to keep their flame beyond the reach of children while offering light and warmth. Unlike conventional tiki torches, natural gas torches do not have to be refilled and can be lit up or extinguished with the flip of a switch. Natural gas torches also come in a bigger variety of styles so that you can find the perfect one for your yard.
3. Barbeque Grill: When you think of enhancing your yard with fire features, don’t overlook the very practical use of the natural gas line for your barbeque grill. Many grill masters agree that natural gas BBQ provides quick and even heat distribution for your cookouts. Natural gas is a reliable source of fuel that you don’t need to refill costing you only a fraction of what propane and charcoal grills cost per use. With this fuel source becoming more popular, there are many natural gas barbeques ranging in price on the market to choose from. Not ready to replace that propane grill? There are ways to convert your propane grill to a natural gas grill. We can help you understand that process, and if it’s an option for you.
2. Fire & Water Fountains: While many people opt to have their fire features near their swimming pool fire features within a fountain are a great design option. These conflicting elements create a captivating visual and ethereal experience. The results are both a tribal and elegant piece you can be proud of. It’s no wonder that they are such a popular combination for backyards.
1. Fire Glass: Fire glass usually comes in small stone shaped pieces with rounded edges for safety. Piles of this glass can be arranged in different displays and comes in a variety of colors that refract and glow in the light of the fire. The glass is specially treated so that it does not char, fade, or emit any toxins, looking just as classy and brilliant as the first use.